Friday, October 01, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Knox!


Today my sweetheart baby boy turns one!  I so love this pic because it is the perfect image of what I have enjoyed almost every day of the past year.  If you look closely you will see that Knox is not looking into the camera, but instead at the man behind the camera.  Or in this case, the woman.  That would be yours truly.  His momma.  And he loves me dearly.  This little boy is a dream.  He is content.  He is happy.  He is a cuddle bug.  He is smart.  He is determined.  He is loving.  He is patient until I walk into the room and then he is quite impatient for me to pick him up and love on him, which I have to admit I LOVE!  He is strong.  He is curious.  And he can hold his own.  My heart melts every single day because of this little boy.  His smile makes you want to squeeze the life right out of him, but he can also work the 'Poor Pitiful Pearl' look too, and somehow that has about the same affect.  The cuteness factor is off the charts with this one.  But I could be just ehh-ver so slightly biased.  Praise God for this sweet little joy!



Happy birthday dear Knox.  Mommy and Daddy love you more than words.  

    


1 comment:

Kristina said...

What a cutie!! Happy 1st Birthday, Knox!! :)