Saturday, August 17, 2013

lakey: six months later.

Today marks six months since Lakey became our forever daughter.  And in six months, I have learned some things about her.


She is delicious.  I could eat her up with a spoon.


Give her a snack and you've got a friend for life.


She takes a particular liking to corn on the cob.  It was love at first bite.


She is sometimes bossy and is slightly dramatic.  Her favorite phrase is, "Sit. Right. Here."


PoPo was spot on when she said that Lakey lets you know if something doesn't meet her mind.  I froze solid from this icy glare after I helped myself to a bite of her eggs one morning.  Yikes.


She has an adventurous spirit.


She is a beauty.


She mixes perfectly with her rowdy brothers.


She is loving, and she is loved.



I think she is happy with us so far.


And I am so glad about that, because we are 100% in love with her.

1 comment:

One Slick Chick said...

I don't usually leave comments but wanted you to know I come here often to read about your beautiful family. I'm proud of the person you've grown to be & I've loved watching you grow up & now watching your children grow. Please keep sharing with us.