Sunday, February 14, 2010

All you need is LOVE

I'm a lucky girl.  I had not one, not two, but three Valentines this year!  Our day was fairly low key, but it did consist of a few things I absolutely love - my husband, IHOP, the Olympics, and well... just take a look for yourself at my other two loves.


It's awesome the number of hours of fun a four-pack of heart sunglasses and two mylar balloons can be!

Dallas had crazy weather this week - DFW logged 12 1/2 inches of snow!  It was beautiful, it was snowing these giant flakes HARD for almost 24 hours, but the roads weren't too bad.  It felt a tiny bit like Narnia.  Plus, my office called a snow day on Friday so that made for a nice, surprising long weekend.  Check out our backyard!







On another note, Knox is now sitting up with the aid of his Bumbo.  Everytime we put him in it, Miles stops playing in his tracks and decides that HE would rather be sitting in the Bumbo.  Since he can't get Knox out of it himself, this is his second best idea.  The funny thing is that Knox couldn't care less.




Everytime I look at this picture, I have such high hopes that they will be the best of friends.  This will definitely be a picture that will stick out in my mind for years to come.  I love it!

1 John 4:16, and love never fails - 










No comments: